Vibrant » Services » Commercial Services » Display Energy Certificates
Display Energy Certificates

Need help?  


urrently all public buildings over 1000m2 are required to have a Display energy Certificate (DEC) and Advisory Report (AR) and and following recent announcements it is proposed that annual DECs are to be mandatory for ALL Non-Domestic building occupiers (Private and Public) with a phased introductory process commencing in 2012.

DECs provide members of the public information on the energy efficiency of the buildings they visit. This in turn will raise the awareness of energy use in public buildings and will allow authorities to demonstrate the action they’ve taken to reduce their carbon footprint.

Vibrant Energy Matters has carried out a significant number of Display Energy Certificate assessments for local authorities, housing associations, large commercial agents and fire services.

We have been able to streamline and refine our processes and are confident we have one of the best and cost effective solutions in the industry.

To order your DEC you can contact us on: 0845 0945 192

Still cant find What your looking for?

Alternatively you can Email Us or call us on 0845 0945 192