ibrant Energy Matters acoustic and sound insulation testing team is capable of assisting projects from design through to completion.
Our scope of services covers:
- Acoustic Consultancy
If involved during the early stages, our experienced acoustic consultants can liaise with the design team to ensure that compliance requirements are considered from the outset and thus achieved comfortably and economically. We also carry out PPG24 and BS4142 assessments.
- Acoustic and Sound Insulation Testing
Vibrant Energy Matters carries out sound insulation testing to meet all regulatory standards (Part E, proposed robust details, EcoHomes, Code for Sustainable Homes (CSH), BB93 etc.) Since our team of acoustic engineers is dispersed nationwide, we are able to keep lead times to a minimum and offer highly competitive fees.
- Remedial Measures
We can identify and advise on the appropriate remedial measures for bringing substandard structures up to the level required for compliance.
- As our team of acoustic engineers is dispersed nationwide, we are able to keep lead times to a minimum and offer highly competitive fees.
- Building Acoustic Testing in Scotland
The 2010 edition of Section 5 has been revised to include the following deadlines:
- From October 2010, acoustic testing will be required for all newly built and converted houses.
- From May 2011 all flats and maisonettes will require sound insulation testing.
For more information call us now on 0845 0945 192