perating throughout the UK and Ireland, Vibrant Energy Matters has delivered air tightness testing and consultancy for all building types including dwellings, office buildings, educational establishments, hospitals, superstores, factories and warehouses.
Our Service Offering
- Design Reviews: A comprehensive review carried out by experienced air tightness consultants who study and comment on the relevant drawn details.
- Design Workshops: A simple but effective method for interrogating the air tightness strategy and key drawn details in the presence of relevant members of the project team onsite.
- Training Seminars: Short training presentations aimed at both designers and construction staff which can prove invaluable in raising awareness among those most able to influence building air tightness.
- Pre-Test Inspections: An inspection, prior to the test, carried out by our air tightness consultants who scrutinise the ‘air barrier’ details throughout the building and record all observations to be conveyed in a detailed, illustrated report.
- Sample Area or ‘Comfort’ Testing: A ‘dress-rehearsal’ air permeability test carried out on a representative area to give an indication of how the whole building will perform and what the key air leakage issues will be.
- Final Acceptance Air Leakage Testing: The final test includes all necessary building envelope calculations and is carried out using multi-point testing methods to ensure an even pressure distribution and, thus, reliable results. In large, complex buildings, this approach, along with our ability to depressurise the building, can be vitally important.
- Post-Test Leakage Diagnosis: As required if a building fails to achieve the target permeability rate upon testing, VEM technicians generally employ localised, internal smoke testing methods to identify the main air leakage areas and the remedial works required. All findings can be presented in an illustrated report.
To request a quote please contact Vibrant Energy Matters on 0845 0945 192